Monday, January 18, 2010

I Have Moved!

I have moved. Well, not physically. Because of a new incentive program at Examiner.com, and the fact that I live about 80 miles from Portland, I have been moved from the spot as Portland Motorcycle Travel Examiner to Eugene Motorcycle Travel Examiner. If you have the old page bookmarked, please bookmark the new page as that is where you will find my new stories. There hasn't been anything new posted lately, as life is happening at a rapid pace around me.

Currently the Portland Motorcycle Travel Examiner link is still working, but I am not sure how long that will be.

1 comment:

Little Dragon Designs said...

It makes more sense. I was looking in Miami but since I'm over 100 miles away, that wouldn't make much sense. Luckily, they had close listings.

Good thing I read your blog so I'd know these things.